It is recommended that middle and high grade watches should be serviced accordingly every two to three years, replacing waterproof components, testing the timekeeping performance and power consumption of the movement, cleaning the movement, and maintaining the appearance, etc. Such maintenance services will effectively extend the use time of the watch.
Here are our maintenance recommendations：
(1) When wearing the watch, the sweat on the hand is corrosive to the case. The all-steel case has better corrosion resistance because it is a nickel-chromium alloy, while the semi-steel case is copper, which is easy to corrode when it is in contact with sweat for a long time, so you should often wipe off the sweat with a soft cloth or pad it with a plastic watch holder to prevent it from being eroded by sweat.
(2) Do not open the back cover of the watch at will to avoid dust from entering the movement and affecting the normal operation of the watch.
(3) Do not put the watch in a closet with mothballs to avoid deterioration of the watch oil.
(4) Do not put the watch on the amplifier, stereo or TV set to avoid magnetization.
(5) When an ordinary mechanical watch is damp, use dry cotton to press on the watch, and then bake it with a 40-watt electric bulb for 5 minutes, so that all the dampness in the watch can be evaporated. If a quartz electronic watch is damp, take some small pieces of calcium chloride and wrap it with gauze; then open the cover of the electronic watch, put the calcium chloride and the electronic watch into a plastic bag or glass bottle without air leakage, and seal it. Generally about 3 hours to remove moisture, so that the electronic table back to normal. For serious moisture table can be properly extended moisture absorption time.
(6) When you receive a beloved watch and remove the packaging outside, you must save the box used to protect the watch. It is absolutely necessary to keep the box, and it is recommended to make a habit of putting it into the box when you do not wear the watch on a regular basis, so that the chance of damage to the watch can be greatly reduced.
(7) It is best not to wear the same watch every day, but to prepare several different watches for alternate use, which not only can enrich your personal style, but also can avoid dust and body dirt from being concentrated on the same watch. For leather straps, it is necessary to take care of them, so as not to use them every day and cause regular wear and tear, and then even if the surface is new, the watch will look very old.
(8) Wearing the watch on your wrist to sleep can have a negative effect on your body if the watch is a luminous watch. This is because the luminous material coated on the hands and dial of the luminous watch is mainly a mixture of radium and zinc sulfide, and the rays emitted by radium can excite the zinc sulfide crystal to emit light. When sleeping, if you wear the watch, the human body will be exposed to eight to nine hours of radium radiation, which is harmful to the human body. Therefore, before going to bed, it is best to take down the luminous table and put it on the table.
(9) table mask renovation. After the watch mask was scratched out many lines, you can first drop one or two drops of water on the mask, and then squeeze a little toothpaste rubbing coating, you can remove the scratches and make the mask as new.